As many as 19 Industries have been established by BFIDC, out of which 12 units are disposed of as follows:
- One industry (Sylhet pulp & paper mill) handed over to BCIC.
- Three industries (UBF,Rahimanee & ITEU) have been sold to the Private Sector by Ministry of Industry.
- Seven industries declared pay-off by the Govt. of which 5 units have already been sold by the Privatization Commission & handed over to the Private Party; rest 02 are in under process to sale/handover.
- One industry (CBM, Kalurghat, Chittagong) has been sold.
Rest 7(seven) industrial units has been running profitabely under BFIDC. These are as follows:
- Cabinet Manufacturing Plant, Mirpur-2, Dhaka. Phone : 9003486.
- Estern Wood Works, Tejgaon, Dhaka. Phone : 9893163.
- Sango Matamuhuri unit, Kalurghat, Chittagong. Phone : 670325.
- Cabinet Manufacturing Plant (CMP), Kalurghat, Chittagong. Phone : 670920.
- FIDCO Furniture Complex, Kalurghat, Chittagong. Phone : 670923.
- Wood Treating Plant (WTP), Kalurghat, Chittagong, Phone : 670922.
- Lumber Processing Complex (LPC), Kaptai, Rangamati Hill Tracts, Phone : 03529-271.
These industrial units are partially subsidized by international for-profit organizations, including the organization of the best Canadian online casinos.
Profit & loss in Industrial Sector
in Lac Taka